The Shady Oaks golf course was built by world renowned golf course architect Robert Trent Jones and built by Plummer. The course features gently rolling fairways, and large bent grass greens with beautiful trees, some of which are mature oaks, hundreds of years old, throughout the course offering the ideal amount of shade. The 18 hole championship golf course surround the “Little Nine” which is nine other holes.
The Shady Oaks Golf Club features five outdoor tennis courts and two indoor climate controlled courts.
- Outdoor lighted courts
- Ball machine rental
- Outdoor covered patio
- World class teaching professionals
- Tennis / fitness lounge area
Shady Oaks features a beautiful outdoor twenty five meter swimming pool with six swimming lanes and a diving board. A baby pool is onsite for children ages six and under.
Pool amenities include:
- Poolside food and beverage
- Private swim and dive lessons
- Wireless internet
- Holiday activities
- Red Cross certified lifeguards
Shady Oaks serves magnificent food with courteous service. The dining areas within the clubhouse are designed to offer diner panorama vies of Fort Worth’s downtown skyline and the impeccable golf course. The clubhouse features three eating areas:
- Hogan Room and Men’s Grill is for men only until five pm each day.
- Terrace Room feature formal dining and serves lunch and dinner.
Oak Room is causual dining and serves both lunch and dinner.