Relax! Finding Your Next Home is Just a Call Away!! Call Our Experts (Fort Worth Area) 817-509-1400 or in the (Dallas Area) 214-306-5150
3526 Gillespie Street, Dallas
Sophisticated & stunning private residence in gated enclave across from The Mansion features an exceptional floor plan w covered terraces & elevator access to each level. 3 en suite bedrooms on split levels including his & her marble baths & separate closets in the master suite. Open kitchen to den floor plan w two dining areas & an additional living space on the main floor. Gourmet marble island kitchen has premium equipped name brands such as Viking, Subzero and Kohler. Other features include a third floor study adjacent to master bedroom. A gameroom-4th living area w wet bar & large covered terrace w city views is on the top level. This is an incredible opportunity in the Turtle Creek-Mansion Park area.
Below you can also view details of Dallas real estate listings similar to MLS #13523291, and a comment section . Search only for homes using your specific search criteria at free MLS home search, or view properties by Map location at Map Search for property.
- MLS® #13523291
- HOA Fee$665
- HOA FreqMonthly
- HOA Req.Mandatory
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,772
- Year Built2006
- StatusActive Kick Out
- UtilitiesUnderground Utilities, City Sewer, City Water
- # of Garages3
- GaragesAttached, Garage
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Gutters, Lighting System, Patio Covered
- Lot DescriptionCul De Sac, Interior Lot, No Backyard Grass
- WindowsDouble Pane Windows, Low E Windows, Storm Windows
- FoundationPier & Beam
- Listing Agent:Laura Michelle
- Listing Office:Dave Perry Miller Real Estate
- Interior FeaturesBuilt-in Wine Cooler, Decorative Lighting, Flat Screen Wiring, High Speed Internet Available, Plantation Shutters, Sound System Wiring, Wet Bar, Window Coverings, Bay Windows, Cable TV Available, Elevator, Paneling, Skylights, Vaulted Ceilings, Wainscoting
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Built-in Refrigerator/Freezer, Convection Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Water Line to Refrigerator, Drop in Range/Oven - Gas, Plumbed for Gas in Kitchen
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas
- # of Fireplaces4
- FireplacesGas Logs, Other
- # of Stories4
Price Change History for 3526 Gillespie Street, Dallas, TX (MLS® #13523291)
|Price Reduced (from $1,999,000)||$1,875,000||$124,000 (6.20%)|
Properties Similar to MLS #13523291, 3526 Gillespie Street, Dallas
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on December 18th, 2017 at 4:15pm CST.