Relax! Finding Your Next Home is Just a Call Away!! Call Our Experts (Fort Worth Area) 817-509-1400 or in the (Dallas Area) 214-306-5150
5950 Deloache Avenue, Dallas
Considered the finest pied-a-terre of legendary architect Robert A.M. Stern and constructed by John Sebastian, this nine-acre Preston Hollow estate is one of the premiere properties in the Southwest. The grounds boast a lake, several terraces, gardens, tennis court, pool, and two-story guest house. The three-story main house embodies perfection with its natatorium, spa, library, leather-walled billiard room, master suite complex and so much more.
Below you can also view details of Dallas real estate listings similar to MLS #12139796, and a comment section . Search only for homes using your specific search criteria at free MLS home search, or view properties by Map location at Map Search for property.
- MLS® #12139796
- HOA Req.None
- Full Baths6
- Half Baths5
- Square Footage15,254
- Year Built1997
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water
- # of Garages5
- GaragesAttached, Circle Drive, Detached, Has Sink in Garage, Opener, Oversized, Porte-Cochere, Rear, Workbench
- Has PoolYes
- PoolCleaning System, Indoor, Lap Pool
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Gardens, Guest Quarters, Gutters, Lighting System, Patio Open, Sprinkler System, Tennis Court(s)
- Lot DescriptionAcreage, Heavily Treed, Landscaped, Lrg. Backyard Grass, Water/Lake View
- FoundationBasement, Pier & Beam
- Listing Agent:Erin Mathews
- Listing Office:Allie Beth Allman & Assoc.
- Interior FeaturesBuilt-in Wine Cooler, Cable TV Available, Decorative Lighting, Electric Shades, Elevator, High Speed Internet Available, Multiple Staircases, Skylights, Smart Home Features, Sound System Wiring, Vaulted Ceilings, Wet Bar, Window Coverings
- AppliancesBuilt-in Refrigerator/Freezer, Cooktop - Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Dual Dishwashers, Range/Oven-Gas, Vent Mechanism
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas, Zoned
- # of Fireplaces4
- FireplacesGas Logs, Gas Starter
- # of Stories3
- DistrictDallas ISD
Price Change History for 5950 Deloache Avenue, Dallas, TX (MLS® #12139796)
|Price Reduced||$24,500,000||$4,000,000 (14.04%)|
|Price Reduced||$28,500,000||$5,000,000 (14.93%)|
|Price Reduced (from $37,500,000)||$33,500,000||$4,000,000 (10.67%)|
Properties Similar to MLS #12139796, 5950 Deloache Avenue, Dallas
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on December 17th, 2017 at 3:15pm CST.